Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Is she for real?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is she for real?

I guess this makes my first post here

I was chatting up a Japanese female (21) yesterday on JapanCupid. Actually, she contacted me via the chat system because shed like my profile. I heard a lot about the girls here in Japan, but to play it safe, I started to talk about her hobbies etc. Anyhow, she started to ask me about my _____ size - she likes Western guys - and if I am into Anal sex etc. Seems like we were hitting it off in the chat system and she wants to meet!

I am rather new to Tokyo, so I am wondering if this is for real or just some elaborate scam?

Call us when you get let out of 'her' cage.

Comment

Originally posted by noblemaster View Post

I was chatting up a Japanese female (21) yesterday on JapanCupid. Actually, she contacted me via the chat system because shed like my profile. I heard a lot about the girls here in Japan, but to play it safe, I started to talk about her hobbies etc. Anyhow, she started to ask me about my _____ size - she likes Western guys - and if I am into Anal sex etc. Seems like we were hitting it off in the chat system and she wants to meet!

I am rather new to Tokyo, so I am wondering if this is for real or just some elaborate scam?
      Is it common in your home country?

Would you think it's a scam in your home country?

Come on man, 1+1 is often 2.

Comment

I guess you will know when you meet her right? Just hold onto your wallet for the first date.

Comment

I guess it ain't happening!

@Trichophyton-in-my-pants: haha, you got me good. what kind of operation are you running there

Comment

Ah, JapanCupid aka the site where bored housewives look for gaijin c0ck and then pretend like they don't want it when it comes down to it. but, in the end, they want it...

...in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by hml View Post
              Ah, JapanCupid aka the site where bored housewives look for gaijin c0ck and then pretend like they don't want it when it comes down to it. but, in the end, they want it...

...in the end.
              Lord!
              I had a bored housewife chasing me around the supermarket today. Banging her basket into me, chasing me to the same checkout line. I had to run like hell!
              She must have been REALLY bored.
              Admittedly, I was tempted for a moment when I noticed her expensive wallet but then I remembered how cheap most of them are and kept running.

Comment

never know, it could be for real. if it was on a dating site and you're already a paid member there it's probably real.

you have to be a real ugly SOB if you can't find a slutty girl on one of those dating sites. if i had the time and cash i could probably find one or two a day, every day of the year

i'd say go for it but wrap up your meat coz you can be sure she's having sex with everyone else in the city

Comment

Language exchange is easier for scoring dates, hands down

Comment

You don't know until you try, there's a good possibility it's legit.. but then again you're on JC so chances are it's not.

Comment

Def could be for real.. Run into a few that just wanted to straight out meet in my hotel room.. Usually make it sound innocent enough, then next thing you know that "shy" j-gal is jumping on the bed in her undies...
                      Just don't fall in love with her since she's probably banging a couple of guys a week at least and wrap that thing.. I know a couple of "engaged" J-gals who are still banging strange every chance they get.. WTF ??

Comment

I bet it's actually Chris Hansen.

Comment

50/50. As much chance of being real as not.

Comment

I'd say she's probably real but be careful :

YOKOHAMA \
                            A man, 24, disguised as a woman was arrested on Sunday for beating up a man, 31, in a hotel room in Yokohama, police said.

The suspect, identified as Tatsunori Konno, hit his date in the face and cut his thigh with scissors, after his male identity was revealed following an intimate exchange between the two on Saturday afternoon. gHe started touching me and I panicked,h Konno was quoted by police as saying.

According to police, the two met for the first time after exchanging online conversations for half a year. gHe looked exactly like a woman – the voice, the makeup, even the arms,h the confused victim told police. gHe became violent after I realized that he was a male.h

Konno was arrested last year in October after he bit 3 cm of his then-datefs tongue in a similar situation, but the charge was dropped after the two parties reached a settlement.

gHe is really beautiful when he disguises himself as a woman,h a policeman who was in charge of Konnofs case last year said.

During last yearfs investigation, Konno expressed his desire to have a sex change operation and return to Hokkaido where he was born.

Comment

I think she's for real though I boubt about you.

Comment

Working...
                              X