Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Happy couple stories? Do they exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy couple stories? Do they exist?

After reading the fu***ed up sh*t about evil japanese women and life after marriage with japanese, children first, no sex etc .. I mean seriously I am getting depressed reading this. Aren't there happy stories or is this reality?

Originally posted by DavidStar View Post
    After reading the fu***ed up sh*t about evil japanese women and life after marriage with japanese, children first, no sex etc .. I mean seriously I am getting depressed reading this. Aren't there happy stories or is this reality?
    There are plenty of happily married couples, It just doesnt make for an interesting read.

Comment

Yes - there are happy stories - and not just fairy tales either. The bad stories get shared - the successful relationships never get mentioned because - why say anything?

But for the record here - now on 40 years, still in love with the same woman, still having sex, darned few arguments, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Coupe View Post
        There are plenty of happily married couples, It just doesnt make for an interesting read.
        Its a bit like watching CNN, people love to hear about train wrecks and cyclones and floods. Not "nothing happened today".

Happily married couples are not only lucky but they also know how (or have learnt) to work at their relationships, which can not be said to be the same for everybody. Not only that often people are just badly matched.

Comment

Originally posted by KansaiBen View Post
          Its a bit like watching CNN, people love to hear about train wrecks and cyclones and floods. Not "nothing happened today".

Happily married couples are not only lucky but they also know how (or have learnt) to work at their relationships, which can not be said to be the same for everybody.
          Want to hear a happy story? I just ran to catch the phone ringing and ripped my trousers on the top of a pile of sharp looking server parts!! I stopped and felt down below and I had ripped the skin as well two inches from my balls!!

VERY ____ing lucky. Nearly lost my balls!! Can you imaging the poor engineer that returns to fix up that server only to find my ripped balls cooling the hard drive?

Phew. I live a charmed life. Akemi? What are you doing tonight?

Comment

I am still sweating over how lucky I was!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebullet View Post
              I am still sweating over how lucky I was!!
              Can you please tell us more about your balls?
              Fred

Comment

I guess its true that happy stories dont make the round.

Btw is there any way one can block retards who ripp of their balls on a daily routine life from commenting on your posts?

Comment

I guess its true that happy stories dont make the round.

Btw is there any way one can block retards who ripp of their balls on a daily routine life from commenting on your posts?
                  Nope.

I am not retarded by the way, wouldn't be where I am today if I was retarded, I would be were you are.

Oh wait you can "ignore" people you can try that out for size

Want to here more about my balls?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebullet View Post
                    Nope.

I
                    Want to here more about my balls?
                    not yet

i*OOjO*j

Comment

They exist. You just don't hear about them because happy people know how to be happy without coming to forums like this to get advice from a bunch of retards.

Comment

Originally posted by kesayo View Post
                        They exist. You just don't hear about them because happy people know how to be happy without coming to forums like this to get advice from a bunch of retards.
                        You having a bad hair day, are ya?

Comment

Originally posted by kesayo View Post
                          hahhaha true!

Comment

Is there a website or a story of a couple. I would like to read one. Like how they managed to get along with the cultural differences, what did the partners have to compromise in order to be able to avoid clashes etc...

Comment

Is there a website or a story of a couple. I would like to read one. Like how they managed to get along with the cultural differences, what did the partners have to compromise in order to be able to avoid clashes etc...
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAH

What a annoyingly disgusting pubescent thing to say. HAHAHAHAHA
                              Just pissed my self through the hole in my trousers that nearly ripped by balls off.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Comment

Working...
                              X