Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

...uh well this is awkard...(Crazy neighbors)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...uh well this is awkard...(Crazy neighbors)

Came home on break today. I found this message at my door step.

I can't read all the kanji and would appreciate a translation. I think my next door neighboor has alittle crush on me.

Any advice or stories with crazy neighbors.....
    Attached Files

ちょう君大好き
    209ー210 どっちかわかりません

I really like you.
    I don't know if you live in room 209 or 210.

---------

So either this guy is in love with you...... or your neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by nynapaj View Post
      ちょう君大好き
      209ー210 どっちかわかりません

I really like you.
      I don't know if you live in room 209 or 210.

---------

So either this guy is in love with you...... or your neighbor.
      O_o Ah..i see. Yeah I thought I was bit off since my neighbor is married and has a kid. Ok..this just got weird............I am scared....I hope they are after my neighbor...
      Last edited by ~Murasaki~; 2011-12-03, 03:49 PM.

Comment

It's actually "Choo, Kimi dai-suki."

IOW, Kisses! I adore you!!!

Do you have a BF??? Get him to go over and shake some sense into the idiot.

That is weird enough to warrant police intervention. If it happens again, I would take it to the local cops. Then let them and his wife shame him into stopping.

Maybe he was just drunk and stupid..........

Hope it is the neighbour, but if she is a single woman, she deserves help or support.

I once had a neighbour that used to bang the local Jehovah's Witness canvasser.

That was weird, but funny weird. Yours is just scary weird.
        Last edited by kurogane; 2011-12-03, 04:00 PM.

Comment

I don't really know anyone if my building. I rarely see anyone to be honest. The message says that they don't know where the person who they are after lives. My building does have more men(most likely single) than women. I don't think it is actually my next door neighbor that wrote this.

Yeah, I am going to be extra cautious for awhile and if anything else weird happens I am getting the cops.

Comment

Hey Kurogane

Were we once neighbors? Back in the 80`s, I just too bang the local Jehovah's Witness canvasser and also the local Yakult delivery gal!

Comment

Originally posted by kurogane View Post
              It's actually "Choo, Kimi dai-suki."

IOW, Kisses! I adore you!!!
              You think this is from a guy or a girl...kimi is used by guys right....

Comment

Originally posted by ~Murasaki~ View Post
                Yup it sure is. Hey it happens, the guy is probably too shy to approach you face to face. Best thing is to ignore it and if it happens again go to the Popo.
                However, no laws have /are being broken, and you have not been threatened in any way, In fact he/she has paid you a compliment, That being said, you should keep an eye out coming and going.

Comment

Yeah, it's likely a guy. That looks like male handwriting to me.

Anyways, as BDMan said, it was probably a one-off drunken thing.

Try not to let it freak you out too much, but if it does happen again, get right on it and complain.

Another idea would be to tell the landlord about it.

I would wait and see, but don't let yourself get too scared by it, eh!?

Oh, I also had a neighbour that used to sing Enka when he would bang his wife in the tub. Funny, and he had a good throaty voice, but their bathroom window was about 2 metres below my living room, and they would leave the window open.
                  Last edited by kurogane; 2011-12-03, 04:41 PM.

Comment

O_o Ah..i see. Yeah I thought I was bit off since my neighbor is married and has a kid. Ok..this just got weird............I am scared....I hope they are after my neighbor...

My advice is to is to take a dump (right on the "chuu" part) on the message and leave it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hijinx View Post
                      My advice is to is to take a dump (right on the "chuu" part) on the message and leave it there.
                      Right and have her door all nasty and stinky! good Idea- not. Too many beers already?

Comment

Originally posted by BackDoor_Man View Post
                        Right and have her door all nasty and stinky! good Idea- not. Too many beers already?
                        Alright, maybe that idea did stink. Just draw a pic of poo on the chuu.

Comment

Alright, maybe that idea did stink..
                          I don't want to dump on it, but it didn't smell quite right.

Comment

Originally posted by kurogane View Post
                            I don't want to dump on it, but it didn't smell quite right.
                            Okay, don't rub it in.

Comment

Okay, don't rub it in.

Oh, no..no.

I just thought I would drop that one in front of you, and let you deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X