Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Ever been "Gyaku-Nanpa'd"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iago View Post
    Ha, ha! Reminds me... A few years ago, I was staying in the Hotel Okura in Tokyo on business. I got back to the hotel relatively late at night, after some late working followed by dinner with co-workers. AS I headed for the escalator to the underground passageway to the other building, this old (60 if a day, slightly hunched, straggly grey hair) Japanese woman was ascending. She looked at me and said, "Don't you want to take me to your room?"

I politely declined and continued on my way...
    This happened at my local city hall extension building...I think she was there for the seniors cards game or something. At first I thought something random was just brushing against me, then she said, "Suteki desu ne?"

Comment

Girls randomly coming up to me and start talking?
      All the time.

They're just interested in the free English lesson/being friendly to the weird looking person/whatever. Not nampa.

Comment

Yep, by some japanese dudes of which one was really persistant even after I told him off, few gaijins and one j-gal. (I'm a female.)

Comment

Originally posted by Handoftheking View Post
          I'm not talking about being approached in a bar or at a party, but literally on the street have a woman come up to you and start chatting? (and obviously it doesn't count if they're soliciting you to come in for a "masaji" or eat at the izakaya they work for).

I myself have not but have heard some stories. Mostly from guys (who have been known to lie or exaggerate about this kind of thing) but recently a Japanese woman in Osaka who I consider a fairly reliable source insisted that it happened to her ex boyfriend while she was with him on more than one occasion and seemed surprised that it hadn't happened to me.

So how about it? Any experiences?
          Yes. Last time I was in Japan, outside an Osho after lunch. I'd gotten a warning ticket on my bike & a young lady who had parked her bike near mine saw me looking at it & came up offered to read it for me. She glanced at it, said it wasn't important then ripped it off & dropped it in my handlebar basket before proceeding to launch into an English conversation while playing with her hair. I think she was after a free lesson, but aren't they all?

Comment

i'm pretty shy with girls, so I have ONLY been gyuaku nanpaed. Got a massage, and afterwards, the girl followed me out into the hall, and told me how muscular I was. Of course, I figured it was some sort of trap, said thanks and what not, and rolled out like a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by elkarlo View Post
              i'm pretty shy with girls, so I have ONLY been gyuaku nanpaed. Got a massage, and afterwards, the girl followed me out into the hall, and told me how muscular I was. Of course, I figured it was some sort of trap, said thanks and what not, and rolled out like a moron.
              This has to be the saddest story in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Trichophyton-in-my-pants View Post
                This has to be the saddest story in a while.
                I know, right? It's what I do. Well not anymore, on account of me being married. But yeah, F$%&ed up a lot of chances that fell right into my lap, and I had no idea.

Comment

FYI, if any J-chick says to you, "The weather seems nice." that means she just got off her period and is looking for a little love down there...

Comment

Originally posted by Call_It_Like_Eye_See_It View Post
                    FYI, if any J-chick says to you, "The weather seems nice." that means she just got off her period and is looking for a little love down there...
                    Airing it out a bit?

Comment

Only twice overtly outside clubs have women approached me. One was after work with a coworker when I was walking her home, and I was pretty sure it was just the booze talking so I didn't try anything. The other was near the station where I live late at night, some girl kept telling me how cool I looked and asking me things in broken English. She looked about 17 so no way I was going to touch that. I'm sure it happens more than people would imagine, but I'm just an average looking 185cm white man in Tokyo. I think the model looking guys probably have better luck.

I don't really try nanpa that often, so I wouldn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by 1standarduser
                        In the country side of Saitama, at my station, there was a highschool/middleschool group of girls that would always ask me to make them a baby in a love hotel.... probably friends with the 2 middleschool chicks at my school that asked me the same chit.

I'd have to immediately beat off in a bathroom at the thought of having sex with multiple under aged girls.
                        Once my man juice was gone, I realized how bad of an idea even thinking about it was.

No joke.

Another side story here:
                        Basically every person looking for 'English Lessons' is looking for sex in my experience.
                        So, to those above saying it's not nanpa, I think you just didn't go far enough down the rabbit hole.
                        You are one sick fu<k masturbating to the idea of having sex with and impregnating multiple underage Japanese girls.

Comment

speaking of which, anyone think of bukaked chuuseis in a love hotel with a certain wild weasel spraying uncontrollably hahaha

Comment

Fair enough.
                            Glad you admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaHamburgler View Post
                              speaking of which, anyone think of bukaked chuuseis in a love hotel with a certain wild weasel spraying uncontrollably hahaha
                              Normally I might have, but woke up to reading a poster's (a father no less) admission to being sexually attracted to 13-15 year old girls. WTF!

Comment

Correction, HS and JHS ages range from 13-18 year olds.
                                And, the way you stated it makes it seem as if I'm attracted to 13 year olds, which none of them were.

The correct way to state this would be:
                                "This person is attracted to a girl that is between 13 and 18 years old"
                                I guess you are right.

13-18, with 13 being inclusive.

Comment

Working...
                                X