Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Learning nanpa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning nanpa

I want to learn nanpa. How can I best learn this if I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

www.japanlair.com

Comment

Originally posted by displaced_gaijin View Post
      I want to learn nanpa. How can I best learn this if I'm willing to do whatever it takes.
      No doubt there are lines that could be learned – but then you most probably would screw up the delivery, and they would become – just lines. From my now truly dated experience – all it took was a smile and taking the initiative to say hello and start a conversation. It didnft matter what you said – as just showing interest in her was enough.

Ifd recommend that you stake out a high traffic area on a weekend – at a train station, park, beach, etc. – and approach every girl that physically appeals to you before she gets a chance to walk by. Ask if she would have a coffee with you. Go for not less than 100 attempts a day, or until your bladder gives you real pain. You will learn – even from the rejections.

Comment

Buy or download the book the game to get at least half a clue, as it is probably sorely needed

Comment

Originally posted by TJrandom View Post
          No doubt there are lines that could be learned – but then you most probably would screw up the delivery, and they would become – just lines. From my now truly dated experience – all it took was a smile and taking the initiative to say hello and start a conversation. It didnft matter what you said – as just showing interest in her was enough.

Ifd recommend that you stake out a high traffic area on a weekend – at a train station, park, beach, etc. – and approach every girl that physically appeals to you before she gets a chance to walk by. Ask if she would have a coffee with you. Go for not less than 100 attempts a day, or until your bladder gives you real pain. You will learn – even from the rejections.
          Lord hear our prayer

Comment

If you have to learn or study it, you'll NEVER succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by oxymoron View Post
              Oh, I don't know... back so many years ago - I recall practicing the cigarette pack tap to dislodge and pop it out, the rolling flip to position it between the fingers - filter down, the tap to pack it, and flip again to get it on the lip - followed by the thumb flip opening of the zippo and the sideways palm down roll of the wheel. Oh the dangerous practices we partook - all to look cool and presumably desirable to the cuties...

Comment

It takes exactly $23 USD and a loaf of rye. If you require the advanced course, throw in a bagel. Why the low cost you ask? This is the internet. We have taken out the middle-men.
                Last edited by ozzijp; 2012-02-28, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Memorize this pickup line:

Hey lady, you got the love I need, maybe more than enough. Oh, darlin', darlin', darlin', walk a while with me, oh, you got so much, so much, so much.

Comment

Your post doesn't make sense. Why would you never succeed?

It's all about confidence and how you say things (body language, intonation) Pickup lines are not the endgoal but are merely tools to get out of your comfort zone. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Just be yourself isn't going to cut it if you're totally clueless.

Comment

Obviously. Just like Japanese. If you have to learn or study it, you'll never be successful in/with it.

lol, what a jackass

Comment

Originally posted by Genkii View Post
                        Your post doesn't make sense. Why would you never succeed?

It's all about confidence and how you say things (body language, intonation) Pickup lines are not the endgoal but are merely tools to get out of your comfort zone. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Just be yourself isn't going to cut it if you're totally clueless.
                        If just being yourself isn't going to cut it, as you say, I would suggest that you seriously work on developing a personality.

Comment

If just being yourself isn't going to cut it, as you say, I would suggest that you seriously work on developing a personality.
                          I don't agree but fair enough.

Now explain this:

Comment

lol People learn and study it all the time. obviously this guy have never heard of pick up artist or the art of seduction. Theres ways to learn and a lot of great communities to join. I been "Nampa"ing for a while here and in the states.(since 2002) there is a diffrence and similarites from state side and japan. The culture diffrences and sense of humor. Most japanese people cant pick up on our sarcasim or inside jokes. Dont let people tell you" oh man you gotta study to learn to pick up girls" or "you're such a loser you cant pick up girls" obviously these guys have never done it or infact probably just trying to boost there non exsisting ego on this forum. That site a long with others are great. Even if you think you dont need to learn it. you'd be amazed on the stuff you learn. Plus its fun, if you are not having fun.. then you are doing it wrong!

Comment

Can I get the really attractive girls if I'm decent looking but socially awkward? How would you suggest one starts training in the art of nampa?

Comment

Working...
                              X