Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Why is married status so important?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by edin日本 View Post
    He does it because he likes to hear them nag about his bad habits.

That was pretty lame/unoriginal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ame.Otoko View Post
      ...small amounts splashing off to the side as well as when someone aims wrong ...
      I am with ame.Otoko on this practice - no trash talk from me...

No matter how careful - a standing man, aiming either for the center of the pool, or side, or the slope in front, he will generate a fine spray from the stream as well as splash - that does escape the bowl, no matter how well designed.

Prove it to yourself by placing tracing paper on the floor and then holding it to the light to observe the wet spots. If you are OK with the floor, carpet, seat cover, seat, bowl, tank, walls, vanity counter - all getting a fine spray, and in some cases a good dousing - then by all means stand as you wizz.

Now for boys who barely reach, or for men with leg amputations - then no foul, go ahead and stand as you barely tip it over the edge and ever so carefully turn it on.

As for the seat being up – leaving it up during the flush is not a good idea either – as splash and fine spray escapes here too.

Once all done and flushed, you can always lift the lid – so that you have quite correctly made your male dominance statement to all females.

Comment

You're 60+?

Sorry gramps, I don't like arguing with old people. It's like when I gave some slow driver the bird when driving once and looked over and it was some poor old guy hunched over his steering wheel. Man I felt pathetic.

Er, hope I didn't get your blood pressure up, or something.
        Not only are you a racist, gay jerk, you're also ageist. The ultimate loser. Do yourself and everyone who knows you a favour....jump!
        BTW, I'm glad that you understand that you are pathetic. I agee, wholeheartedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by thefg
          lol you really need to get a life!

You must be that type who sleeps naked with a rank pillow smells like beer, wakes up, and scratches his stubble after scratching his balls. Then pisses into the toilet into the toilet (standing, like a man). Then picks up the closest pair of blue jeans on the ground and heads out for Roppongi.

That's the life!

Comment

You're 60+?

Sorry gramps, I don't like arguing with old people. It's like when I gave some slow driver the bird when driving once and looked over and it was some poor old guy hunched over his steering wheel. Man I felt pathetic.

Er, hope I didn't get your blood pressure up, or something.
            Just a quick observation. An old geezer like myself or oxymoron, who is full possession of his faculties and skills is a dangerous foe. We might not beat you in a fair standup fight and that's why we bring a squad automatic weapon to a fist fight or drop a flower pot filled with thermite and magnesium powder on a short fuse at your feet. It's not just hitting the bullseyes at 2 meters, it's also about what you hit them with. Remember that if you ever run into a 87yr old Japanese ojisan using the 2 sword style at a kendo match. He's a sneaky SOB and he never loses.

Comment

I think its more a case of this only being an issue for those whos tip of pen15 is further away from the bowl when peeing. lol

...you obviously spent a lot of time worrying about this subject...which is erm ..a bit sad

Ive been spraying seats, walls, curtains, passers by for years with my pee and guess what? Nobody has died, lost a lim, child, wife or in anyway whatsover suffered because of it.
              Don't worry about it at all - I have seen the evidence - up close, and it smells a bit, but is irrefutable. Test it for yourself...

Comment

• Originally posted by oxymoron View Post
                Not only are you a racist, gay jerk, you're also ageist . The ultimate loser. Do yourself and everyone who knows you a favour....jump!
                BTW, I'm glad that you understand that you are pathetic. I agee, wholeheartedly.

Gramps, in English, we make a differentiation between 'I am pathetic' and 'I felt pathetic'. The former refers to a person stating his state of being as pathetic; the latter, that he felt that way at a particular point in time.

I thought those one-room schoolhouses were more effective than today's education...

Originally posted by oxymoron View Post
                sniffle...you're also ageist...sniffle

Cry me a river, gramps. Ageist? I actually respect old people, but WTF is this PC bullsh.it?

Keep waving your shriveled pri.ck in the air pretending there's no fine spray going off to the sides and calling me a homo, old man.
                Last edited by Ame.Otoko; 2012-04-04, 02:39 PM.

Comment

um no thank, Id rather pee on the walls than pee like a girl

Alright. Well, I'm glad you didn't lose any children or 'lims'.

Comment

• Unless you happen to have a bladder (other) infection (possibly caused by some personal sexual choices) urine is sterile, so get over yourself.

Comment

Gramps, in English, we make a differentiation between 'I am pathetic' and 'I felt pathetic'. The former refers to a person stating his state of being as pathetic; the latter, that he felt that way at a particular point in time.

I thought those one-room schoolhouses were more effective than today's education...

Cry me a river, gramps. Ageist? I actually respect old people, but WTF is this PC bullsh.it?

Keep waving your shriveled pri.ck in the air pretending there's no fine spray going off to the sides and calling me a homo, old man.
                      Give it a rest! Go do some embroidery or something. Or, if you want to do something useful and the wind has died down by tomorrow you can come help me repair the veneer house. Let's see if we can't get some real work out of you....

Comment

um no thank, Id rather pee on the walls than pee like a girl
                        Assuming that you are indeed a man, I think you would have a hard time peeing like a girl. So go ahead - and spray the floor, walls, seat - and ask your girl, children, wife - to stand and sit in it. It doesn't bother me one way or the other.

Comment

• The only problem I have with sitting down to pee is that I'm a man.

Comment

• UFC fighter and "half" enjoying the fruits of his labor.

I'd say "bottoms up" but it might excite a certain poster here:

Comment

• Originally posted by SometimesJustMe View Post
                              Unless you happen to have a bladder (other) infection (possibly caused by some personal sexual choices) urine is sterile, so get over yourself.
                              Ever smell old men - who can't fully control themselves?

I recall an old cowboy boot wearing man - who passed on, and his wife was giving away his considerable collection of boots. A wise recipient took a sniff to determine which pair he would take... I personally do not enjoy the smell of urine, so prefer that it all go down with the flush, and not be coating all adjacent surfaces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Effected After View Post
                                The only problem I have with sitting down to pee is that I'm a man.
                                Then as TJRandom proposes, you are OK with a fine spray of urine all over the floor, vanity mirror, etc. (and the layer of urine that builds up over time, as well as the smell). In the name of an odd idea of masculinity.

Fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X