Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

How did you propose to your japanese girlfriend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nynapaj View Post
    I like the bended knee thing.

It reminds me of the way that homeless people beg for money. Nothing turns a woman on quite like begging.
    Asking a woman to marry you IS begging - there is always the chance she will say no. Trouble is, you usually have to seal the deal with a big fat diamond ring before she will say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by KansaiBen View Post
      Asking a woman to marry you IS begging - there is always the chance she will say no. Trouble is, you usually have to seal the deal with a big fat diamond ring before she will say yes.
      Funny. I sealed the deal with a big fat c0ck. No diamonds were harmed in the process.
      Last edited by Andun; 2012-04-09, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andun View Post
        Funny. I sealed the deal with a big fat c0ck. No diamonds were harmed in the process.
        Assassins have been dispatched for exposing state secrets. Unfortunately they are Kunoichi. My weapon of choice is the nikubou

Comment

diamond ring at the pond near the princess' iris garden at meiji jingu. then we went to her house and i asked her parents for their permission. guess i did that in the wrong order, but it worked out okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Genkii View Post
            Why in front of her workmates?

the real answer is because he knew she would have to say yes in front of all of those people. if she said no, she would look like a total b-tch. sometimes peer pressure can be your friend.

Comment

She was working in Australia for a Japanese company. Mainly Australian employees with some Japanese ones. They thought it was a real hoot to see me pop the question like that.
              I bet they still chuckle over it, even all these years later.

Comment

What is it with you and this belief in your mind that every woman on the planet is obsessed with money and material things?

Is convincing yourself of this (as opposed to admitting any failures on your part) how you soothe your wounded soul?

Inquisitively,
                A.

Comment

Originally posted by Effected After View Post
                  Someone's got an obsession.
                  I despise your petty, uninvited 'responses'. At least try for some substance, or STFU.
                  Last edited by Ame.Otoko; 2012-04-10, 09:13 AM.

Comment

I learned the hard way beggars can't be choosers.

What do you suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by Genkii View Post
                      I learned the hard way beggars can't be choosers.

What do you suggest?
                      Sterilization and a Lobotomy.

Comment

Originally posted by YokohamaTommy View Post
                        Sterilization and a Lobotomy.
                        Says the guy who can't even support his own family.

Comment

Nope, no diamond ring is required.

If it had been, I wouldn't be here now.

Comment

I agree. I never bought my wife a diamond ring. In fact, I very clearly told her that if we got married, she should never expect to be anything but poor (I was quite poor at the time). And she still married me.

If you expect all women to be money grubbing, then all you will see is money-grubbing women.

Originally posted by Ame.Otoko View Post
                            I despise your petty, uninvited 'responses'. At least try for some substance, or STFU.
                            Someone's got an obsession.

Comment

I said u‚ ‚́[A‚ ‚́[A‚¦[‚ƁBBB‚Ý‚»`A‚¢‚â‚ÁA  ‚́[A‚¦‚Á‚ƁA–ˆ’©‚́BBˆá‚ B‚¨‘O‚Ì‚Ý‚»`‚ðˆù‚Ý‚½ ‚¢‚Ë‚ñBB—v‚·‚é‚Éwill you marry me??!!v

Comment

Originally posted by Since1990 View Post
                                I said u‚ ‚́[A‚ ‚́[A‚¦[‚ƁBBB‚Ý‚»`A‚¢‚â‚ÁA  ‚́[A‚¦‚Á‚ƁA–ˆ’©‚́BBˆá‚ B‚¨‘O‚Ì‚Ý‚»`‚ðˆù‚Ý‚½ ‚¢‚Ë‚ñBB—v‚·‚é‚Éwill you marry me??!!v
                                hahahaha, just nervious or did you not practice your lines?? excellent work, much more punch and romance with the english imo

I like that she's fine with an omae, especially in a proposal too, hahahah nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X