Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Countryside Living

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by edin日本 View Post

Wit rodents I'd look out for various flea, lice and tick borne diseases such as Hantavirus or Rickets.
    Great. I guess it's time to freak out now.
    I can't prevent them from coming in.

I had so many creepy things in here already. No idea from where or how they came in.

Comment

• Originally posted by edin日本 View Post
      Wit rodents I'd look out for various flea, lice and tick borne diseases such as Hantavirus or Rickets.
      Rickets is vitamin d deficiency.

Comment

• Sorry, I meant Rickettsial.

Comment

• Bump. And ....For us people living beyond the reach of comprehensive public transport. How much do you claim, for tax, per kilometre when you drive for work/business?

Comment

• Glad to see this thread still alive, although I've been stuck in the 'burbs for a few years now. Moving back to the inaka next year or the year after, when we've saved up enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by simanba
              Hello everyone

I'm new to to this site but i hope we can get along.

so this is a thread about farming and the like? if so I hope I could ask my agriculture related questions here
              This thread is mostly dead, I think everyone moved here.
              Last edited by french blue dog; 2013-05-16, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• They all were good folks and spent their time in their countryside living section but GP deleted the section and all their threads when the Nazis moved in!

Comment

• Originally posted by KenElwood
                  Hi iamsam, all,

From 2006 to 2011 this thread was very active, then the Tohoku earthquake happened and the connection here got sketchy, so a bunch of us set up shop at a new forum - the one you linked to - and now we have 70 registered members and back channels galore.

Cheers,

ken
                  Wow, Ken, hisashiburi.

Comment

• Hijinx !
                    Originally posted by Hijinx View Post
                    Wow, Ken, hisashiburi.
                    Yeah, long time. Hope you're well. kurogane and edin日本 still around?

ken

Comment

• Originally posted by KenElwood View Post
                      Hijinx !

Yeah, long time. Hope you're well. kurogane and edin日本 still around?

ken
                      still here! Got a granddaughter now.

Comment

• edin !
                        Originally posted by edin日本 View Post
                        still here! Got a granddaughter now.
                        Well a big congrats to you. We had our third kid here a year ago.

french blue dog, hello.

Totally understand why you have to delete the link to the *** forum, but is it a written or unwritten rule? If it's the later maybe you guys should ink it to lessen any confusion and shore up more readership/fellowship. If it's the former my apologies for completely missing it.

Cheers,

ken

Comment

• Hisashiburi Ken, Ed, & SRM

Originally posted by KenElwood View Post
                          edin !

Well a big congrats to you. We had our third kid here a year ago.

french blue dog, hello.

Totally understand why you have to delete the link to the *** forum, but is it a written or unwritten rule? If it's the later maybe you guys should ink it to lessen any confusion and shore up more readership/fellowship. If it's the former my apologies for completely missing it.

Cheers,

ken
                          Hope you guys are doing great. Life is good. Ken, let me know what links you mean via PM if you'd like. I've an online business in development, and would like to link to as many good sites as possible. I'm glad I got the update and just happened to view it rather than delete it this time.

T

Comment

• Hey, Ken,

Congratulations on the new arrival.

I'll swap you pics for ones of my new Nata.............

Be good.

Comment

• Hi kuro, long time.

That's some memory you've got!

Take it easy,

ken

Comment

• Originally posted by Travlrsong View Post
                                Hope you guys are doing great. Life is good. Ken, let me know what links you mean via PM if you'd like. I've an online business in development, and would like to link to as many good sites as possible. I'm glad I got the update and just happened to view it rather than delete it this time.

T
                                Long time no hear from. What's this about the business?

Comment

Working...
                                X