Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Liquids on planes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquids on planes

I have not flown since April so I am unaware of current restrictions on liquids on planes heading into/out of the United States. Basically, I want to know if I will be able to bring all of my personal hygiene stuff (aftershave, shampoo, shaving crème, razors, etc.) on the plane with me or if I will have to buy all new stuff when arriving in Narita? I am planning on leaving for Japan in mid January. Also, I currently reside on the US/Mexico border and Ifm able to buy liquor at those super cheap tax and duty free export stores. Will I be able to bring over a bottle or two or is that also out?

i don't think razors, nail clippers..anything sharp, even hair pluck is allowed..and also high pressurize cans. 2 bottles of liquors is usually allowed. let's wait for the other's response.

cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by donochoa_1976
      I have not flown since April so I am unaware of current restrictions on liquids on planes heading into/out of the United States. Basically, I want to know if I will be able to bring all of my personal hygiene stuff (aftershave, shampoo, shaving crème, razors, etc.) on the plane with me or if I will have to buy all new stuff when arriving in Narita? I am planning on leaving for Japan in mid January. Also, I currently reside on the US/Mexico border and Ifm able to buy liquor at those super cheap tax and duty free export stores. Will I be able to bring over a bottle or two or is that also out?

Know before you go:

http://www.tsa.gov/311/index.shtm

Comment

Working...
      X