Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Cheap Golden week flights?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Golden week flights?

A friend in Japan was hoping to visit Europe in Golden week, but naturally all the flights seem to be double their usual price. Are there any cheaper options or perhaps European destinations less popular with Japanese tourists?

I read the title of this thread and thought it was a joke site.... you know, listing the titles of the thinnest books in the world....

like....

Sober thoughts by Nakagawa Shoichi
    Japanese people who can walk in a straight line
    Faithful Japanese husbands

Comment

haha your not gonna find any cheap flights.. if you do let me know.. i might need them.. i missed my boat for this year.. just gunna get tickets early next year

Comment

Getting tickets to Hong Kong right now for less than Y26,000 a pop.

Went to Bali last year for a decent price... Korea or Vietnam pry wouldn't break you either.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisElliot2000 View Post

Went to Bali last year for a decent price... Korea or Vietnam pry wouldn't break you either.
          Where'd you get tickets for Y26,000? Cheapest I can find to HK is about Y70,000 right now

Comment

AB-Road

or some Japanese site like like that.

Comment

nonsense.......................

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisElliot2000 View Post

How about tickets to Europe or the US? Surely most Japanese take advantage of having a whole week off (craziness, right?) to go as far away as possible?

Comment

Originally posted by teavee75 View Post
                  A friend in Japan was hoping to visit Europe in Golden week, but naturally all the flights seem to be double their usual price. Are there any cheaper options or perhaps European destinations less popular with Japanese tourists?
                  Could always take the Trans-Siberian to Moscow I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                  X