Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Car meets anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car meets anyone?

Anyone doing a car meet anytime soon? like tomorrow the 6th?

Not exactly a car meet, but for those that don't know, there is a big annual car show on next weekend at Makuhari Messe (past Disneyland in Chiba).
    Tokyo Auto Salon
    TOKYO AUTO SALON 2010 with NAPAC is the worldfs largest auto exhibition with more than 600 vehicles on display...
    A couple of reasons to go:

I heard there might be a few cars to look at too...

Comment

I knew about the TAS, theres a car meet after that to. Just a regular get together what i was looking for. Thanks thought =D

Comment

Is that a Mercede SLR?

Comment

you mean my avatar? its an nsx if thats what you are asking

Comment

Hey, Reaper. Where do you live? I am in Japan too. I post up at the gtr.uk forums. I think I saw you at Velocity, as well.

Anyway, I am in Saitama and I am free this weekend on Sunday. If you don't have anything going on, let's meet up. I would love to get a nice look at an NSX.

Comment

I'm busy this whole weekend from Friday and Saturday and i work Sunday- Thurs. I live near Zama, and Ebina

Comment

BUMP!

Hey does anyone still do this? I'd very much want to show off my Honda Acura to everyone. Maybe get some tips on how to pimp up my car more. Will appreciate some replies

Comment

Working...
                X