Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Beach House for 1-2 months in Thailand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach House for 1-2 months in Thailand

I'd like to rent a house near a nice beach with High Speed Internet Connection in Thailand. I don't wanna spend a fortune (max 7man per month) and should be in fare reach to Bangkok Airport. Any recommendations?

Originally posted by LutaLivre View Post
    I'd like to rent a house near a nice beach with High Speed Internet Connection in Thailand. I don't wanna spend a fortune (max 7man per month) and should be in fare reach to Bangkok Airport. Any recommendations?
    Pattaya fits two or three out of three, depending on how you define a nice beach.

You're best bet is to go to one of the Thai forums or on-line news for current prices and contacts, such as Pattaya Mail News:
    http://www.pattayamail.com/

Comment

Pattaya is about as close as you are going to get, due to the fact that the nice beaches in the country are further down south and not close to Bangkok. Pattaya's beach is ok, but let's just say that the beach isn't the main reason people visit Pattaya (a quick google will tell you what is).

Comment

If the 50 minute plane ride to Phuket won't kill you....

I know a guy who has a place not too far from the beach....
        And I have some other friends there that might be able to help you out.
        Fred

Comment

I'm more looking for first hand experience. I came across a trillion beach houses on the net but you never know how the place turns out at the end. There was a very expensive one for a couple hundred $ per day and even that one said something like "We can't guarantee that the Internet connection is working"
          I'm working Online so I need a good Internet connection and don't wanna end in a dumbster.

Comment

Got a good recommendation and booked. Can be closed.

Comment

Working...
            X