Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Top

Collapse

Got bit by a MUKADE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    mukade powder is your friend. pet safe and relatively cheap. dose the perimeter of the property and the edge of the house.... once or twice after the rainy season.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by well_bicyclically View Post
      mukade powder is your friend. pet safe and relatively cheap. dose the perimeter of the property and the edge of the house.... once or twice after the rainy season.
      Is it kid safe, as in not poisonous? Would love to put up a barrier between the family and these multi-legged spawns of Hell. Brrrrrr gives me chills just thinking about them.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by JoeyJoJoJr. View Post
        Is it kid safe, as in not poisonous? Would love to put up a barrier between the family and these multi-legged spawns of Hell. Brrrrrr gives me chills just thinking about them.
        kid safe. ... as long as they are not snorting it!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by well_bicyclically View Post
          kid safe. ... as long as they are not snorting it!
          I'll keep that in mind.

          Comment


          • #20
            Did you try and suck out the sting with a mukade sucker??@There is apparently a sucker
            that you apply to the skin after a bite that is supposed to suck out the sting.
            Sucked out a lot of blood when I saw it used. The poor bugger was still wincing
            20 minutes later though!

            Comment


            • #21
              Bitten by a mukade

              Yes – yesterday I was bitten (*) by a mukade on the backside of my left index finger – right above the nail cuticle. It drew blood, and hurt like hell! The bugger had taken up residence in a pair of rubber gloves that I had in the barn, and foolishly – I hadnft shaken them out before putting them on. That will never happen again!

              I quickly put it in ice water and got my butt over to the nearest emergency room since my finger had quickly swelled to double its size and the pain had spread to my underarm.

              They spread an anti-inflammatory cream on it, prescribed a pain killer and an antihistamine and sent me packing. The pain didnft ease back until 5 or six hours later, and finally this morning – while there is still swelling and a slight discomfort, it is mostly better.

              I wouldnft wish this on my worst enemy – that is if I had any enemies. Memo to CIA and other such creeps: Please do not incorporate mukades into your torture toolboxes.

              (*) could have said got bit, but chose this word selection especially for hennagaijin

              Comment

              Working...
              X