Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Don't drink and ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't drink and ride

Tonight, I saw a guy sitting/crouched at the front of the line in the train station, swaying back and forth. As the train came whistling past, long before it began to slow, he tried to get up and launched himself at the side of the moving train. If the next person behind him hadn't grabbed him, he would have been hamburger. He was very lucky.
    Be careful when you drink- not everyone will help you. I'm not certain, but I think that the guy who saved him was a gaijin.

Originally posted by rebekah1 View Post
    Tonight, I saw a guy sitting/crouched at the front of the line in the train station, swaying back and forth. As the train came whistling past, long before it began to slow, he tried to get up and launched himself at the side of the moving train. If the next person behind him hadn't grabbed him, he would have been hamburger. He was very lucky.
    Be careful when you drink- not everyone will help you. I'm not certain, but I think that the guy who saved him was a gaijin.
    Thanks mom...
    No, for real, unless your really far from home, don't want to walk back for your bike in the morning or just that ____zunfaschtun that it seems like a good idea...don't do it..unless you promise us all to ride really slow and on the footpath.

Comment

I remember a co worker from when I was at the Tokyo Weekender who tried to ride his bicycle home. As he progressed down the street from Corky's Homat he hit 2 parked cars, a telephone post and one of the popo posted outside the Russian Embassy.

Comment

Working...
      X