Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Hunting in Japan? I want to hunt me some tanukis and wolves?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuck Sickens View Post
    You wanna be careful with that old age crises.

When I've met you, you've been totally stoned off your head and legless through the booze.

One of these young bucks is going to take you up on your offer, one of these days, and hand your geriatric ___ to you.

From what I've seen, you're well past your sell by date and I ain't seen you for about 10 years.
    Thank you for your concern Chuck ole boy! I an bot stoned for several years now and have been off the booze for quite a bit too and like Ed say. Hell I am not scared of dying and when some young boy puts me in the ground, I`ll be laughing my butt off because I did my best to take him with me!

Who the hell wants to get old and wind up wearing diapers? Not me!

Comment

Originally posted by illuminati View Post
      ... I have over 300 confirmed kills. ...
      And after 300 confirmed kills you are looking for advice on how to obtain a hunting rifle, so that you can hunt extinct wolves, tanukis, dugong, and maybe tuna? Impressive.

But why stop with a hunting rifle? I understand that the toy stores sell water guns and plastic replicas. You could make a killing by robbing a bank, or better yet – taking down a police station. Go for it big boy.

Edit... it twas wolves that are extinct, and OP's brains IMO.... Probably from PTSD - from those 300 kills. Mosquitoes was it?
      Last edited by TJrandom; 2012-12-17, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJrandom View Post
        And after 300 confirmed kills you are looking for advice on how to obtain a hunting rifle, so that you can hunt extinct, tanukis, dugong, and maybe tuna? Impressive.

But why stop with a hunting rifle? I understand that the toy stores sell water guns and plastic replicas. You could make a killing by robbing a bank, or better yet – taking down a police station. Go for it big boy.
        Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

And tanuki is raccoon dog in English..!

Comment

Working...
        X