Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Police will be paying me a visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edin“ú–{ View Post
    Got the fish back, got lectured at and the police officer in charge looked and sounded p!ssed off that he couldn't arrest me.

it sounds like every episode of Klondike Kat and Savoir Faire....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMt3GOyRkU4

Comment

Got the fish back, got lectured ...
      So what was the offense? What prevented them from sending these monster fishies down to your friend in Singapore?

Comment

Originally posted by TJrandom View Post
        So what was the offense? What prevented them from sending these monster fishies down to your friend in Singapore?
        Funny that... To send them by EMS costs 4,000 yen, sending them by takyuubin about half that. Unfortunately by the new rules that is a nono. Luckily, there is a new branch of the JP that handles that and to send my fishies to Singapore by the proper method will cost me 22,000 yen.

Comment

Funny that... To send them by EMS costs 4,000 yen, sending them by takyuubin about half that. Unfortunately by the new rules that is a nono. Luckily, there is a new branch of the JP that handles that and to send my fishies to Singapore by the proper method will cost me 22,000 yen.
          Well, if/when your fish die, you can always send them ’…•¥‚¢ to that officer...

Comment

Frankly I prefer homicide to suicide. Better I should to put the barrel between your eyes and squeeze the trigger.

Comment

not sure what you were doing wrong but a friend of mine also runs an exotic fish business and she ships a lot of fish all over the place including to thailand, singapore, etc.

it doesn't need to cost that much money to send fish. make sure you have export certificates for what you're sending.

Comment

Originally posted by paradoxbox View Post
                not sure what you were doing wrong but a friend of mine also runs an exotic fish business and she ships a lot of fish all over the place including to thailand, singapore, etc.

it doesn't need to cost that much money to send fish. make sure you have export certificates for what you're sending.
                Nobody ships fish to Thailand, everybody ships fish from Thailand. Shipping fish into Japan is not a problem, as there are so many companies doing it the entry process is very streamlined and doesn't cost much. Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand are very accommodating as long as you are buying fish from them but have all sorts of hoops you have to jump through to send fish in the opposite direction.

Comment

no, she ships to thailand, she runs a fish shop in gifu and grows exotic fish from eggs and ships them all over the place

Comment

Of late Thailand is the place to go to if you want bettas, gouramies, discus, large cichlids, loaches and killifish. Whatever she is shipping over there must be for breeding purposes.

Do you have a list of what she has available?

Comment

sorry afraid not but i'd imagine anything that you consider a best seller she's also carrying too

Comment

Working...
                      X