Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

police doing urine tests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• police doing urine tests

Hello

I've been in japan about a year now, and live near roppongi. In the past couple of weeks, police have been stopping late night/early morning revellers when they are leaving bars and clubs, and asking them to provide urine samples. Essentially they are testing for drug use/abuse. Whilst i have nothing to hide, i cant help but think this is an invasion of my personal liberty/human rights. It also concerns me that things are quite easily added to drinks without people knowing much about it.

its not much surprise, that out of the 40 or 50 that i saw being pulled on fri night, all bar one were gaijin. I just wondered if they are within their rights to be doing this?

thanks

Do we get to pee ON the cops?

Are the cops just trying to take the ____ outta people?

What happens if someone tells 'em to '____ off?'

Comment

They we trying to peelittle the patrons.

This is for the J-popo.
      http://www.videovat.com/videos/883/d...-peeonyou.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by slimmatt View Post
        Hello

I've been in japan about a year now, and live near roppongi. In the past couple of weeks, police have been stopping late night/early morning revellers when they are leaving bars and clubs, and asking them to provide urine samples. Essentially they are testing for drug use/abuse. Whilst i have nothing to hide, i cant help but think this is an invasion of my personal liberty/human rights. It also concerns me that things are quite easily added to drinks without people knowing much about it.

its not much surprise, that out of the 40 or 50 that i saw being pulled on fri night, all bar one were gaijin. I just wondered if they are within their rights to be doing this?

thanks
        Yeah.. any info regarding this debito dot org does not seem to have anything.

Can the keystones stop and demand a sample?

Comment

Originally posted by InTokyo View Post
          Yeah.. any info regarding this debito dot org does not seem to have anything.

Can the keystones stop and demand a sample?
          it would appear so. and i have just heard of an instance of them testing someone, telling them it was negative, letting them go, and re-arresting them 2 weeks later, telling them it was actually positive, and now that person is being deported.

great system

Comment

Debito has just called the keystones and they admitted that they are carrying out urine tests.

http://www.debito.org/?p=3709

So be careful if you had a toke back home or on holiday.

Comment

No farkin way. Do they take stool samples too?

But seriously, why would you give a urine sample to a cop? I mean, you already let them search your persons/belongs/cars/homes without even a whimper. And now you give them pee samples when you stumbling out the bars at 2am?!

Jesus H Christ Holy Moses Muhammed Alla Krishna Buddha people. Holy Hell.

Comment

Working...
              X