Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Legal Name Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a very good idea. Thank you very much. I'd much rather use an alias.
    And the truth is, I didn't know her family was wealthy and important until 6 days before our wedding even though we were dating for 7 yrs prior.
    So basically I lucked out.
    Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanKumi View Post
      That's a very good idea. Thank you very much. I'd much rather use an alias.
      And the truth is, I didn't know her family was wealthy and important until 6 days before our wedding even though we were dating for 7 yrs prior.
      Eh? That doesn't make much sense....

Comment

Originally posted by ben ali View Post
        Eh? That doesn't make much sense....
        It was a response to this comment;
        Originally posted by kotoha View Post
        And good for you for marrying into one of THOSE families....
        While we dated 1yr in Japan then moved to Canada for 4 yrs. I then went back to college so she moved back to Japan for 2 yrs. In these 7 yrs, I only met her parents twice. After she moved back to Canada, we arranged our wedding. Her parents came for the wedding. 6 days before the wedding her father and I went out drinking and he told me about his company and how much it made the previous year. I was shocked and asked my soon-to-be-wife about it and she told me about everything.

Does that make sense?

On a side note, Ive asked my father about it and he approved. He said I will always have your Norwegian Heritage no matter what your last name is.
        Last edited by RyanKumi; 2009-09-07, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X