Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

I'm completely desperate. Please help me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bolduc View Post
    Shut up f$#&%ng dic_k !!!!

Heh.
    Ladies and Gentlemen,
    I give you;

A Qubecer.
    And as eloquent as I remember, too.

Comment

Initially I was going to suggest to get a 'trainee' visa, but the other posters are right. Even if you enroll in a language school, that will only delay your general problem for another 1-2 years : You will not get a working visa without qualifications or experience. Even the french school agrees to hire you as a janitor, they will not be able to not convince immigration to get you a visa.

So take one step back. WHY is it 'impossible' for you to return to Quebeck ? And why are you 'desperate' to stay ? If you have discovered that your purpose in live is to be a teacher, invest the extra years and get a proper license.

Comment

Originally posted by ttokyo View Post
        WHY is it 'impossible' for you to return to Quebeck ?
        Becozz, like, dood..............he totally said that, and like, it's totally impossible, like, eh!?

Surely you remember being 22, dumb, and underducated but over-entitled?

Originally posted by ttokyo View Post
        And why are you 'desperate' to stay ?.
        He knows where Yokohama Tommy caches his poutine.

And he wants it.

I know where YokoTon's cache is, but it's poutine.

It's a lot like knowing where someone stashs their poopoo.

BTW, YT, the Frenchie (sic) didn't spit in your poutine because you're AmeriKan.

Franco-Spit is like the vinegar, only for poutine.

Which raises an important question:

who but a native born or an idjit eats that puke?

Comment

For some reason, up in Hokkaido they do a fries-n-cheese-n-gravy thing, that is very very close to poutine.

OP should invest in a poutine stand to make some extra cash, maybe sell some beer on the side, play a little pachinko.

Comment

Originally posted by terriefox View Post
            Thanks for judging me without knowing. I'm presently working my ___ off as a teacher. I have 3 jobs since I've been here and I really don't understand your pathetic comments.
            No one has a right to a job in a foreign country. Immigration is in bed with you when it comes to finding work here. Its no different than people doing entry level jobs in Canada or Quebec. Im sure you moan about illegals in Canada but they work to avoid starvation.

If you have no more than a WHV then no one is going to have much sympathy for how tough it is for you in Japan. No one made you not go to college here.

You need to understand that without a work visa you really don't have any viable options to stay in the country.

Comment

On that note

Originally posted by KansaiBen View Post
              Immigration is in bed with you when it comes to finding work here. .

I just remembered that the Marutamachi Branch office of Osaka Regional Immigration used to have a smoking hot Big Beauty at the Info desk.

Comment

Originally posted by kurogane View Post
                I just remembered that the Marutamachi Branch office of Osaka Regional Immigration used to have a smoking hot Big Beauty at the Info desk.
                I thought Marutamachi was in Kyoto, but whatever.

Comment

nobody else remembers the immigration clerks that were working there 20 years ago kuro

Comment

Originally posted by KansaiBen View Post
                    I thought Marutamachi was in Kyoto, but whatever.
                    Yeah, but for some reason, the Kyoto branch offices are part of Osaka Region.................weerd, eh?

Anyways, she was hot. She had a sort of Whole Lotta Rosie thing going, only in Japanese size.

Comment

500,000 yen is cheap. Most language schools are more than that. You also have to prove you have 2 million yen in your bank account, so it's not like just paying for the school would be enough anyway. You have to show you have access to 4 times that amount to even get the visa.

No, I'm afraid there is no other way. The rest of us find a way to make it work, no matter how broke we are. Look at it this way: you don't have much of a future without an education anyway so go to university instead of wasting your money on a language school at the end of which you STILL wouldn't have a diploma and therefore STILL couldn't get a work visa and would have to go home and have wasted all your money for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X