Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Will having been a teenage Domintrix preclude me from getting a student visa?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I call troll post. The NYPD does not waste its time even raiding sex clubs where actual sex occurs, let alone "real deal" places where the only thing going on is a little S & M.

Comment

I just got KansaiBenned.

Comment

Originally posted by KansaiBen View Post
        As she was a broke student she can't afford her own lawyer at $200 an hour, she really doesn't have a lot of choice in the matter on how she gets defended. If you dont like it, you can always fire the lawyer and ask to defend yourself.
        Well, with all the money from the prostitution, you'd think she could have afforded a better lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathblob View Post
          Well, with all the money from the prostitution, you'd think she could have afforded a better lawyer.
          It was an S&M club not a brothel. Not only that its the pimps that make all the money not the girls who turn tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by apeman View Post
            I call troll post. The NYPD does not waste its time even raiding sex clubs where actual sex occurs, let alone "real deal" places where the only thing going on is a little S & M.
            Wow, really? The NYPD wastes its money on all kinds of things, such as planting drugs on innocent people: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/13/ex-nypd-cop-we-planted-ev_n_1009754.html

And what exactly is "a little" S&M? Prior to my arrest, there was a serious injury in one of the other establishments in the Dungeon Districts; the client in question almost died (asphyxiation) and DA came under fire for allowing such S&M parlors to operate. However, as S&M is not illegal, cops had to claim it was actually a brothel. If you must know, I worked for a legendary dungeon that even has been a subject of a documentary. People who came to that place were absolutely not interested in "vanilla" sex--they would probably reject it if we offered.

Comment

It was an S&M club not a brothel. Not only that its the pimps that make all the money not the girls who turn tricks.
              This commenter is a miserable troll. There is no point to reply.

Honestly, there is money to be made in S&M--but i wasn't trying. That was not my objective. First of all, I heavily screened my clients and worked only when I felt like it (in fact, i rejected the NYPD decoy); second of all, I did not bother to stay in touch with clients clients who had the potential to become regulars.

Comment

Originally posted by camusttedare View Post
                This commenter is a miserable troll. There is no point to reply.

Honestly, there is money to be made in S&M--but i wasn't trying. That was not my objective. First of all, I heavily screened my clients and worked only when I felt like it (in fact, i rejected the NYPD decoy); second of all, I did not bother to stay in touch with clients clients who had the potential to become regulars.
                People do the craziest stuff,Bernie Ecclestone, the owner of Formula One racing and one of the richest men in the UK was busted in an S&M scam with four prostitutes, they were dressed up in all the gear, Nazi uniforms etc whips and chains and he was tied up. Big news in the tabloids a few years ago. He admitted to it but said he had a right to do that stuff in private if he wanted to and the tabloids had invaded his privacy by reporting it. He got acquitted by the way.

There is no accounting for peoples kinky habits, as long as it's not paying for physical sex apparently.
                Last edited by KansaiBen; 2012-04-13, 09:00 PM.

Comment

People do the craziest stuff,Bernie Ecclestone, the owner of Formula One racing and one of the richest men in the UK was busted in an S&M scam with four prostitutes, they were dressed up in all the gear, Nazi uniforms etc whips and chains and he was tied up. Big news in the tabloids a few years ago. He admitted to it but said he had a right to do that stuff in private if he wanted to. He got acquitted by the way.

There is no accounting for peoples kinky habits, as long as its not paying for physical sex apparently.
                  Just to clarify--if there was no sex involved, the female participants of the scene are not called "prostitutes". They are called Dommes or Tops.

Certainly, there are absolutely no grounds to legally proscribe private behavior as long as it does not cause permanent injury to anyone. It's none of government's business.
                  Last edited by camusttedare; 2012-04-13, 09:03 PM. Reason: Typos.

Comment

Just to clarify--if there was no sex involved, the female participants of the scene are not called "prostitutes". They are called Dommes or Tops.
                    Technically I can call up a call girl so she can listen to my problems and lend a sympathetic ear. I can pay her, dont have to have sex with her but technically she is still a prostitute by profession.

There may be call girls that will do S & M as part of their bag of tricks but as you say that doesnt mean all S&M women sell their bodies for money. Its no different than women in Harajuku dressing up as maids and anime characters to amuse their clients. The only difference is the moral approbation of society on what kind of behavior is socially acceptable or even legal.

Comment

Technically I can call up a call girl so she can listen to my problems and lend a sympathetic ear. I can pay her, dont have to have sex with her but technically she is still a prostitute by profession.

There may be call girls that will do S & M as part of their bag of tricks but as you say that doesnt mean all S&M women sell their bodies for money.
                      True, true.

Comment

Certainly, there are absolutely no grounds to legally proscribe private behavior as long as it does not cause permanent injury to anyone. It's none of government's business.
                        Bet to leave KB alone then, it's rumoured he likes to Top from the Bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by edin“ú–{ View Post
                          Bet to leave KB alone then, it's rumoured he likes to Top from the Bottom.
                          You would be amazed what revs my engines, not that Im going to go into detail here.

Comment

You would be amazed what revs my engines, not that Im going to go into detail here.
                            LOL

Comment

Originally posted by edin“ú–{ View Post
                              LOL
                              KB, there is a certain poster here who would probably love to hook up with you.

Have fun but no details, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Seattlegirl View Post
                                KB, there is a certain poster here who would probably love to hook up with you.

Have fun but no details, please.
                                I see you're getting out your leather catsuit and the trusty cat o' 9 tails.

Comment

Working...
                                X