Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

asking for a copy of a koseki-tohon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SometimesJustMe View Post
    My point was I was able to prove divorce without ever getting the koseki.

Basic gist of all this is that if an application for a divorce has been received the city office will issue a juri-shomeisho. In practice you dont need the Koseki-tohon to find out whether you are divorced or not.

If you ask for a juri-shomeisho and they wont give it to you then it means you are not legally or officially divorced or the form has not been filed with the city office.

Methinks the OP is barking up the wrong tree by going after the koseki, myself.

uŒ‹¥i—£¥jØ–¾‘v‚Æ ¢‚¤Ø–¾‘‚Í‚ ‚è‚Ü‚¹ ñ‚ªAÃ‰ªŽs‚ɍ¥ˆ÷“́i—£ ¥“́j‚ð’ño‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚ê‚Î uŽó—Ø–¾‘v‚𔭍s‚·‚ ‚±‚Æ‚ª‚Å‚«‚Ü‚·B
    ‚½‚¾‚µAˆê”Ê“I‚É‚ÍŒ‹¥ i—£¥j‚̏ؖ¾‚͌ːГ£– {‚à‚µ‚­‚͏´–{‚ÅŠm”F‚µ‚ ‚¢‚½‚¾‚­‚à‚Ì‚Å‚·‚Ì‚ A‰ïŽÐ‚Å‚Ì•}—{”F’èŽè‘± «‚È‚Ç‚ÉŽg—p‚³‚ê‚éê‡ ‚́AŒËÐ“£–{‚à‚µ‚­‚͏´ {‚ª•K—v‚È‚Ì‚©AŽó—Ø– ¾‘‚Å‘«‚è‚é‚Ì‚©‚ðA‚  ‚ç‚©‚¶‚ß’ñoæ‚ÉŠm”F‚µ Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B

Ÿ‚²’ˆÓ‚¢‚½‚¾‚­‚±‚Æ
    EÃ‰ªŽs‚ŁuŽó—Ø–¾‘v 𐿋‚Å‚«‚é•û‚́AÃ‰ª Žs‚ɍ¥ˆ÷“́i—£¥“́j‚𒠏o‚µ‚½“͏ol‚ÉŒÀ‚è‚Ü‚· Bi“͏ol‚́u‘‹Œû‚ÉŽŽQ‚ ‚½•ûv‚̈Ӗ¡‚Å‚Í‚ ‚è Ü‚¹‚ñj
    E‘㗝l‚ª¿‹‚·‚éê‡ AuˆË—Š‚µ‚½¿‹ŽÒ–{l‚ª LÚ‚µ‚½ˆÏ”Cóv‚Æ‘‹Œû‚ É‚¨‰z‚µ‚¢‚½‚¾‚­•û‚̐g ªØ–¾‘‚ð‚¨Ž‚¿‚­‚¾‚ ³‚¢B

y’ˆÓz•½¬20”N5ŒŽ1“ú‚©‚ ‚͌ːЖ@‚̉ü³‚É”º‚¢A ‚æ‚èˆê‘w‚̌lî•ñ•ÛŒì ð}‚邽‚߁A
    ‘‹Œû‚É—ˆ‚ç‚ꂽ•û‚É‘Î ‚µ‚Ă͉^“]–Æ‹–Ø‚âƒpƒXƒ|[ƒg‚È‚Ç‚É‚æ‚é–{lŠm”F‚ðŽ Ž{‚³‚¹‚Ä‚¢‚½‚¾‚«‚Ü‚· B
    Ú‚µ‚­‚ÍŠe‹æ‚̌ːЏZ–¯ Û‚É‚¨–â‚¢‡‚킹‚­‚¾ ³‚¢B
    EÃ‰ªŽsˆÈŠO‚ō¥ˆ÷“́i—£ ¥“́j‚ð’ño‚µ‚½•û‚́A“ o‚ð‚µ‚½Žs’¬‘º–ðê‚ɐ¿ ‹‚µ‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B
    E“ú–{‚œ͏o‚ð‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚È ‚¢•û‚̏ؖ¾‘‚Í”­s‚Å‚ «‚Ü‚¹‚ñB
    Ø–¾‘‚ª•K—v‚ȏꍇ‚Í‘ ŽgŠÙ“™‚É‚¨–â‚¢‡‚킹 ­‚¾‚³‚¢B
    EŠO‘l‚Ƃ̍¥ˆ÷‚̏ꍇ‚ ‘¼‚̏ؖ¾‚ª•K—v‚Æ‚È‚é ê‡‚ª‚ ‚è‚Ü‚·‚̂ŁA’S –‰Û‚Ö‚²‘Š’k‚­‚¾‚³‚¢ B

Comment

ok so we're getting somewhere now...

so i'm standing in the kuyakushou and theres some stupid OL standing in front of me, what the ____ do i say to get my rightful juri-shomeishou?

Comment

Originally posted by miramira View Post
        so i'm standing in the kuyakushou and theres some stupid OL standing in front of me, what the ____ do i say to get my rightful juri-shomeishou?
        Show some ID and just say,"Juri-shomeishou kudasai." Might be a good start and it's simple.

Comment

Originally posted by madazzahatter View Post
          Show some ID and just say,"Juri-shomeishou kudasai." Might be a good start and it's simple.
          Make sure you say —£¥Žó—Ø–¾‘ (rikon)@as there is one for marriage as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Stamina_Hunter
            I have been following your posts from 2007 and can't believe you got divorced! I really thought you two were made for each other.
            Bad things happen to good people. No one expects they will ever get a divorce when they walk down the aisle.

Comment

Originally posted by KansaiBen View Post
              Bad things happen to good people. No one expects they will ever get a divorce when they walk down the aisle.

We didn't even walk down the aisle, it was a cold sunday night and we went to the the town hall in Kudan____a where the janitor who was working the night shift stamped the documents.

Thats right my crappy marriage was confirmed by a ____ing caretaker.

Comment

divorce and marriage, and a bit of visa hustling not bad for only 54 posts!

Comment

participating in the discussions.

I am Jionsmith from USA. While browsing I came across this website and found the topics discussed in the forum interesting and eye catching. So to learn more i just joined the forum and hope would learn a lot by participating in the discussions.

Divorce attorney norman ok

Comment

Working...
                  X