Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Top

Collapse

is this discrimination????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • is this discrimination????

    posted in cyber.....Wanted: Native teacher for Sundays...

    "Native English Teacher for
    small adult and kids classes."

    I, for one, think is despicable the way people can just going around trashing and besmirching people who are vertically challenged like this....

  • #2
    It just sound like some bad English, probably means young adults. Or maybe the person thinks that short people deserve a specialized teacher.
    Luckily here in Japan most things are tiny so I feel tall and can actually reach things I'm not even that short.

    Comment


    • #3
      Even those who are not vertically inquisitive need to learn English.

      Comment


      • #4
        At least they didn't ask for small natives.

        Comment


        • #5
          is the curriculum to be made up of only small talk???

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MirtilMuffin View Post
            It just sound like some bad English, probably means young adults. Or maybe the person thinks that short people deserve a specialized teacher.
            Luckily here in Japan most things are tiny so I feel tall and can actually reach things I'm not even that short.
            pretty sure they're saying the class sizes are small... -_-;;;

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by theadamie View Post
              pretty sure they're saying the class sizes are small... -_-;;;
              really??? I stand corrected. well, actually, I am sitting at the moment.

              Comment


              • wernst
                wernst commented
                Editing a comment
                Ahhh, the good ol GP humor, love it!

            • #8
              Originally posted by theadamie View Post
              pretty sure they're saying the class sizes are small... -_-;;;
              Well..... small people do require small furniture and small rooms.

              Comment


              • #9
                So is middle earth actually in Japan then?

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by Since1990 View Post
                  So is middle earth actually in Japan then?
                  Can be reached via the Chuo Line.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    near Nakamura?

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Mr. Ludd View Post
                      Well..... small people do require small furniture and small rooms.
                      Perhaps this is the next big idea in English teaching!

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by well_bicyclically View Post
                        Perhaps this is the next big idea in English teaching!
                        Special classes to be sponsored by Disney's "It's A Small World."

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X