Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Roller coaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmytofu
    Please select your desired Burly response:
    A) If you don't like don't read it
    B) You must be a Nova sympathiser... blah blah blah
    C) A random rant about Nova... blah blah blah
    You forgot
    D)RIGHT THATS IT C UNT!!!! MEET ME AT HACHIOJI STATION
    (it's an oldie but a goodie)

Comment

Originally posted by ...
      Time is precious for me. So I choose to waste it by posting on the king of insipid threads. I'm just another hero.
      Well, it's a choice of posting here, watching the mold grow or attending another long and pointless meeting at work.

Comment

Originally posted by edinjapan
        Well, it's a choice of posting here, watching the mold grow or attending another long and pointless meeting at work.
        Epochs ago you provided driveling off the wall interesting insights. Now you're just bitter!!!

heeehee!! Just joking!!

You know what? I just figured out your name is Ed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ...
          Coming from the 911/Iraq king of insipid posting this truly is an interesting development. Does this mean we'll read less of you blaming the Muslims for the price of milk in The Bahamas?
          Sorry-you've mischaracterized Derukugi---it's the Muslims in the Bahamas who blame George Bush for the price of milk.

Get your facts straight you terrorist sympathizer.

Derukugi is the only one here to offer original thought backed by substantive, affirmative facts.

Comment

Originally posted by JESUS!LIVES
            Derukugi is the only one here to offer original thought backed by substantive, affirmative facts.
            He must be flushed with pride after reading that. Keep supporting him by all means. His credibility will sky-rocket.

Comment

Stock is back up to 92........The roller coaster never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by schizm
                Stock is back up to 92........The roller coaster never ends.
                You haven't read the news then, have you? or else you would know why the price has gone up again, are you ready for the big dipper? first we go up then we go down!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BURLY_
                  You haven't read the news then, have you? or else you would know why the price has gone up again, are you ready for the big dipper?
                  Well, if it is as big as the last "big" dipper, I won't expect much

Comment

stock went up 14 points just before, now they lost 2 and are sitting at 100 are you ready?

Comment

Originally posted by JESUS!LIVES
                      Epochs ago you provided driveling off the wall interesting insights. Now you're just bitter!!!

heeehee!! Just joking!!

You know what? I just figured out your name is Ed!!!
                      Really! I always thought it was Zatar Nosferatu!

Comment

You haven't read the news then, have you? or else you would know why the price has gone up again, are you ready for the big dipper? first we go up then we go down!!!!
                        What news? Please share

Comment

Originally posted by cordless
                          What news? Please share
                          He's probably referring to an article recommending potential students think carefully before signing a contract at an English language school. The article mentions Nova but applies to every school in Japan, including Burly's.

Comment

Then do it at www.expatjapan.net
                            Actually I have a better idea.....if NOVA is still around in six months then I say you quit this forum once and for all.

Personally Im sick of your negative bullsh!t, I havent heard you offer one piece of useful advice in the whole time Ive been coming here. This place use to be great until people like you turned it to sh!t. The question is, do you have the balls to put your money where your mouth is?

Comment

Originally posted by kiwiinkorea
                              Actually I have a better idea.....if NOVA is still around in six months then I say you quit this forum once and for all.

Personally Im sick of your negative bullsh!t, I havent heard you offer one piece of useful advice in the whole time Ive been coming here. This place use to be great until people like you turned it to sh!t. The question is, do you have the balls to put your money where your mouth is?
                              How much internet money are you willing to put up? I bet you are loaded.

I won't bet you in real money because I haven't met you. If I was to meet you and we exchanged personal information about where you lived you would have a bet, because I will come to collect before you could move out. Think I am playing? Try me.

Comment

Originally posted by cordless
                                What news? Please share
                                Now people want to know what news I heard. go look for yourself, I am not in a generous mood tonight.

And the shares ended up at 89 for the day. tomorrow should be fun, for some.

Comment

Working...
                                X