Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Captain-Banana is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain-Banana is

Disgruntled and seeking revenge because back in the day Nova refused to hire him.

Originally posted by Mr SelfDestruct
    Disgruntled and seeking revenge because back in the day Nova refused to hire him.
    Or b/c the N*va office in Tsukuba blocks his view when he's feeding his fat ar&e on KFC. Or he tripped in the N+va parking lot on his way to deposite his 1000 yen per month savings in the Ashikaga bank branch just around the corner. Or he once got drunk & tried to bang that giant metal cow that's outside the yakiniku joint next to N*va branch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacque_S
      Or b/c the N*va office in Tsukuba blocks his view when he's feeding his fat ar&e on KFC. Or he tripped in the N+va parking lot on his way to deposite his 1000 yen per month savings in the Ashikaga bank branch just around the corner. Or he once got drunk & tried to bang that giant metal cow that's outside the yakiniku joint next to N*va branch.

Is this a statement of fact?

Comment

Originally posted by Hijinx
        Is this a statement of fact?
        Are you calling me libellous? Isn't that, er, libel?

Comment

Are you calling me libellous? Isn't that, er, libel?

Just an opinion.

Comment

I'd never touch KFC it's even worse than Rotten Ronnies.

This is how stupid NOVA is less than 400 meters from the gulag that you mention is another NOVA gulag located on the top floor of Seibu.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr SelfDestruct
              When I first came to Japan over 17 years ago now.I did interview with NOVA and was offered a job straight away even though I showed up without a resume having left it on the train.

I left the interview thinking hell they will just take anyone who walks in off the street.

I turned them down and found a better job that came with free housing.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Banana
                This is how stupid NOVA is less than 400 meters from the gulag that you mention is another NOVA gulag located on the top floor of Seibu.
                So which one is your wife (snicker, titter) 'studying' at?

Comment

I left the interview thinking hell they will just take anyone who walks in off the street.
                  How does that make them different from, say, a Tsukuba ALT?

Comment

So which one is your wife (snicker, titter) 'studying' at?
                    You really need a good kick in the nuts.her English is probably way better than hers.

Comment

How does that make them different from, say, a Tsukuba ALT?

The ALTs in Tsukuba for the most part are non native speakers with crap English skills.( so I've heard anyway ) don't know any Tsukuba ALTs .NOVA only employes native speakers .Big difference right there.

Comment

NOVA only employes native speakers .Big difference right there.
                        So now N*va is a discriminating employer? I thought you said they'd take anyone who came in off the street?

Comment

So now N*va is a discriminating employer? I thought you said they'd take anyone who came in off the street?
                          Like a bum with no pants?

Comment

Anyone with a pulse that is a native speaker of English.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonky
                              Like a bum with no pants?
                              that's how i got my job at nova!

Comment

Working...
                              X