Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Anyone know this school?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know this school?

A mate of mine applied for a school called English Square somewhere in Shikoku. Nobody's contacted him yet, he doesn't know what's up.

I can't help him, don't know a damn thing about schools there apart from that farking disgraceful Nichibei whatever it is that tries to stop gaijin from working at another school locally after they finish their Nichibei contract. What a load of crapola.

So what's there to tell about English Square, think it's in Tokushima if my mate told me correctly?

Originally posted by caramellocap View Post
    A mate of mine applied for a school called English Square somewhere in Shikoku. Nobody's contacted him yet, he doesn't know what's up.

I can't help him, don't know a damn thing about schools there apart from that farking disgraceful Nichibei whatever it is that tries to stop gaijin from working at another school locally after they finish their Nichibei contract. What a load of crapola.

So what's there to tell about English Square, think it's in Tokushima if my mate told me correctly?

Two teachers needed: Tokushima, Japan
    English Square has two teaching positions available starting April 1st,2008. English Square locates in Tokushima city on Shikoku, Japan. It has over 300 children and students of all ages. Class size is small (about 3-8). We have a main office and two branch offices in the same city.

Salary is 250,000yen a month, teaching up to 30 classes a week. A contract should be at least one year,renewable. A house is provided with no key money or deposit. Two or three teachers share the house. Mostly furnished, but need to pay the monthly rent of 40,000yen including water,gas and electlicity.

Applicants should have a university degree and preferably a certificate in teaching English as a foreign language or a background of teaching, but personality and interest or enthusiasm in teaching is more important. Applicants must be Native English Speakers.
    Visa sponsorship is provided if necessary......

sounds perfectly lovely!!! just hop back to 2008 and enjoy the scenery... ps: while you are there, do not invest in TEPCO!!

Comment

Working...
    X